HOW TO CHROMEBOOK IN WORD PROCESSING?
Chrome Book is a laptop that has the facility of word processing. Instead of window 10 or mac os, Chromebook run Google’s chrome os. This laptop built around Google cloud these laptops have done a great job in the education market.
If you’re thinking about buying a chrome book you’re probably wondering whether it will run a word processor that suits your need. Google docs are identical on Chromebook and window platform. Microsoft word is another method. There’s a word for Android app that works beautifully on a Chromebook but it is not as a full-featured as the word for windows.
You may have tried to find a way to install Microsoft Word on your laptop only to find out there’s no actual way to install it. They don’t even have a cd optical to install it. Here is the other way for chromebook word processing, if you’re really intent then check it out.
Also Read: Download Movies Player Red For Pc
It’s probably the best word processor on chrome book with full integration. It made by Google and works exactly like what you’re used to. The only difference is that it easy to use and it saves your time.
Google docs are like a slimmed-down version of what you’re used to but not exactly. The navigation bar is simpler everything you need will be available there. For the more abstract taste, you can find it but you’ll have to dig through the menu.
It is constantly updated so whenever you open a new document it will automatically get a new version. There is plenty of add one. You can get to do free all sorts of extra functionality to your writing experience. Add one is like “apps” for this app. You can add one to help you create and table translating the text automatically. You can even save your files as Docx.etc.
How to enable Google Docs :
- Download Google docs app
- Open Google play store
- Find the Google docs app
- Get started to create a new document.
Microsoft on Chrome Book :
Google docs are the alternatives to Microsoft word but you cannot use word processing software.
To download go to play store and search for a word or Microsoft word.you can also access the play store online. After installing you can use the following instructions. If you have a chrome web store you have to go to Microsoft online.
On your ChromeBook How to stream Microsoft word
- On your chrome book open google play store.
- Using the search bar you can type “word ” or “Microsoft”. Click enter to search.
- Next to the app, you can see the green “install” button. It will automatically start downloading.
- The green install button will change to cancel as the app downloads and finally will switch to open when it’s ready.
- Click open, from the launcher you can access Microsoft app.
- You can log in to Microsoft office. To access your photo, media click allow.
- Press Enter to continue.
- You have to type a password. If you sign up with some other official you can find some more steps.
- After signup, you will be directed to Microsoft word. You can see your recent document on your left side At bottom view or choose a new template and it is a new project.
Similar Post: Download Latest Updated Version of WiseView For PC
WPS Office :
A free to use office suite named WPS office tool to work on word, excel and presentation. It supports the WPS office. So it is compatible with MS office, doc, sheets, adobe pdf and open office. The (built-in pdf converts ) will convert office docs into a pdf file. Add a signature to any of the WPS offices supported documents. It will automatically save docs into flour service. You can share office files over email and other social networking.
The chrome book is excellent for writing. Chromebook word processing does not natively support word files. So I think this article will be helpful for you.