If you are searching for an article about how to root BlueStacks, then this article will help you to guide in an easier way to learn about rooting BlueStacks.
If you are a huge fan of Andriod mobile application, But you cannot able to run the applications in your PC means, then BlueStacks is the best solution for you.
BlueStacks is an android emulator and it is an American based company. BlueStack was started in the year 2009 by Rosen Sharma, Jay Vaishnav, Suman Saraf. They discovered the product called BlueStack app player. BlueStack app player is an app that let you run your favorite mobile application in your computer without any lag. This will help to run your favorite Andriod applications in a very fast manner. Looking to run the BlueStack app player then your computer will need at least a minimum 2 GB Ram and 4GB of Hard disk space. Today, More than 140 million people using this product all over the world.
Some Advantages of BlueStacks:
- It is one of the most popular Andriod emulator using in the world. It allows you to run the best mobile applications in your Windows and Mac operating system.
- You can use it on both Laptops and PCs.
- Also, you can able to run the applications on the big screen without any hanging or crashes.
- There won’t be any compatibility issues with this Bluestacks app player. You can use the latest version of android applications also.
- There is no need to connect the device in your PC.
- Using this software you can able to modify the system files and also you can use cheat code for mobile games.
How to install BlueStacks in your PCs:
Below are the few steps that clearly explains how to install BlueStacks in your PCs
- Visit the official site of BlueStacks
- Download the latest version of Bluestacks application that will be shown below the home page. Click the download icon and it will automatically start to download.
- After the completion of downloading, Extract the file in your PC.
- Select the location in your PC where you want to store the file and then click next button.
- Select both App store access and Application communication boxes and then click the Install option shown in the bottom.
- Installation takes a few minutes to install in your PC. After installation click the finish button.
Finally, the installation of BlueStacks will be over in your system.
Download the latest version of BlueStacks:
The latest version of the BlueStack is 4.5 version. But we will try to explain BlueStacks previous version also. Choose the apt version for your window and it will be very helpful to run your Andriod Applications in your PC.
BlueStack Tweaker is a tool that is used to Root the Bluestacks. The link of the BlueStack Tweaker is given below
After downloading the Bluestack Tweaker latest version, extract the file and then install the file in your PC.
Root Checker :
After the completion of downloading both BlueStack and BlueStack Tweaker, You need to download the root checker app in the play store. It is very helpful to check whether the device is rooted by BlueStack or not. Below we have given very easy steps about how to download the root checker app.
- First of all, search the google play store in the browser.
- Open the link of the google play store and then search for the root checker app. The link of the play store root checker app is given below.
- After downloading the Root Checker app and then install the app in your BlueStack Emulator.
- Open the root checker app and click the verify root access button.
- Once the device is rooted means you will see the Grant button option-click the Grant button you will see the status of your device like below screenshot.
How to root BlueStack 4 using tool BlueStack Tweaker:
You can able to root the latest version of mobile by using BlueStack 4. BlueStack 4 is more powerful than BlueStack 3 in all features.
Steps to root BlueStack
- Open the BlueStack Tweaker tool in your computer.
- After opening the BlueStack Tweaker First you have to stop all the Service of BlueStack by clicking the Main tab.
- In that Main tab, you can able to see four buttons in the right corner. For that, you have to click the Full stop BS button.
- By clicking the Full stop button, ADB indicator in the top turns immediately red. After a few second Bluestacks indicator also becomes red. It means Blue Stack service has been stopped. You need to wait until both the indicators to turn red.
- After that click, the Root Tab on the top in that click on the Unlock button present in the Root for BlueStack Section. It is present exactly below the main tab. You can able to see the status at the bottom whether it is unlocked or not.
- Go to the main tab and then click on Start BS button which is present near the Fullstop BS button. After clicking the button, BlueStack 4 started to run, You need to wait until for complete loading of BlueStack.
- Again go to the Root tab, In the right column you can see the Patch Button, Click on the Patch button after that you can able see the status of the rooting at the bottom. It shows as RootPatch: True.
- The last step is to click on the Install SuperSU which is present below the patch button. install the SuperSU application in your BlueStack. It helps to manage the root privileges and also update the SuperSU Binary in your Bluestack App.
Finally, your emulator has been rooted. You can able to see the status in the root checker app.